What's involved & how to...
1. Contact us here with your name and email address and telephone number. If you are interested in a particular dog that you have seen here on our website or maybe in our facebook group then please indicate which dog you are interested in. We will send you an application form to complete and return to us. Alternatively you can download a form here on the right.
2. Once we receive your completed form we will make contact and make sure you have all the details that you need about the dog that you are interested in and answer any of your queries, including flight costs and vet fees, which include your pet's passport, vaccinations, and all vet checks.
3. Once the adoption is agreed in principle a home check will be arranged with one of our volunteer home checkers who will visit you and make sure that your environment and preferred LCDR dog will complement each other.
4. Once we have the Homechecker advice we then notify you of acceptance or get back to you with any concerns or queries, which can usually be easily rectified ahead of adoption. We will always act in the best interest of our dogs and our continued positive reputation.
5. Payment to cover costs is paid once adoptive family is accepted and flights are arranged; vet treatment/visits organised and we liaise with you every step of the way until your dog is on his or her way to their new wonderful forever home with you!
The dogs that we have looking for homes can change quickly and while our website is regularly updated we cannot guarantee that any dog you may see here and be interested in re homing will still be available when you contact us. However sadly there will always be many others ready to take their places. Also if you can't see any dog which you are interested in now but still want to register your interest please do let us know via the link above or through our contact page, thank you.
We will be adding pages to help and advise all new Love Cyprus Dog Rescue adopters over time. If you have any words of advice or feel that there is something you would like to see included that might help others, please do let us know via our contact page.
Download an application form (available here in Word document and PDF format)